What is wrong with me?

I am 24 years old, and my husband and I became pregnant in september only to find out it was only a chemical pregnancy (enough hormones to trigger a HPT but nothing to make a fetus. So after a crash on my emotions we moved on. We found out the first of december that we were pregnant again, we made it to just under 9 weeks this weekend only to spend my new years eve in the ER being told that there was no heart beat and that we had lost twins. I spent my new years day giving "birth" to twins 7 months early. All I have ever wanted is to be pregnant, and to have a little one of my own...I don't drink, I have never smoked or done illegal drugs, I take tylenol for pain, I eat healthy and am in good shape...Why is this happening to me?

TinyDancer13

Asked by TinyDancer13 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• i am so sorry for your losses sweetie. i feel for you. and all i have to say is it will happen in good time. i don't know why God puts us through some of the stuff that he does sometimes, but just remain strong and keep your faith and i'm sure it will happen. you can obviously get pregnant, so thats not the problem. maybe talk to your gynecologist and see whats going on.
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 1:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• hugs   I am so very sorry for your losses.  

MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• So sorry for your loss. One ofb my best friends had 3 miscarriages a couple of years ago. She felt the same as you I told her it wasn't her timethat she would get pregnant when the time was right. Now she is pregnant with her third baby. I said that to say nothing is wrong with you just keep trying. Best of luck to you.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 1:22 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I had 2 miscarriages and then a preterm birth at 22 weeks when I was 21. At 29 years old, I gave birth to a beautiful little girl who is now 2 1/2 years old. We don't know why things happen, but it doesn't mean that this is it for you. Don't give up!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:30 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I'm sorry you're going through this. I don't have any advice, but I gave you a bump.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• hugs I'm so sorry for your losses.  Please do not blame yourself.  When you're ready, talk to your OB/GYN about your concerns. 

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• First of all, hugs!!!! (((((hugs))))) I have lost 2 children through miscarriage, and know how hard that is.....Look on the couple to couple leagues web site, and there is a book you can buy on making your body as healthy as possible for fertility......take care! It will be okay...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• It's not your fault...stay strong, it will happen. God Bless :)
    LogansMamma0511

Answer by LogansMamma0511 at 1:34 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• It will happen. You are young and have many years to keep trying. I know at this point you might feel hopeless and want to give up but take your mind of it for awhile by finding things you enjoy in life. I lost one at 10 weeks and thats what i did, im not saying it will for sure work but my husband and i told each other we were going to stop trying for a year and focus on things we enjoyed in life already and 11 months after that we were pregnant again. Im not going to tell you that you are worrying to much but stress can be a big factor in not staying pregnant. Many perfectly healthy women get stressed out so bad that their bodies cant take it and cant provide for growing babies. My aunt was amazingly healthy and with all five pregnancies was bed-ridden the entire time all because some bodies just cant take all the stress. Good luck with everything, dont give up! god bless.
    rissalee

Answer by rissalee at 2:12 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• group hugI am sorry sweetie. Cry, mourn, hug each other. Keep reaching out on CM we are all here for you and share your loss.

Michelle

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:58 PM on Jan. 2, 2011