That's gotta hurt?!? adult content

My 2 year old hits himself on his privates the doctor told me that he doesn't feel what he's doing yet, how long before he will feel this and stops? I mean agewise.

mamabeard3

Asked by mamabeard3 at 1:18 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son does that when he is in the bath because he can feel the water woshing down there....It shouldnt last to long...just ignore it and they will usualy stop.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I would be more concerned with why he is doing this?
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 1:20 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• He thinks its funny I let him walk around and ''airdry'' after baths. I don't recall him doing this until he started potty training.
    mamabeard3

Comment by mamabeard3 (original poster) at 1:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Oh....hmmmm well i ask because my autistic son would do this sometimes. Your little man is just probably trying to get a rise out of you! My son did it a few months and realized noone cared what he was doing and quit. I know it bugs you cause it bothered me!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 1:26 PM on Jan. 2, 2011