Is this a sign that I am soon to have my baby?

I( am experiancing presure down below like i have to poop i have 10 days till my due date and would love to go early was wondering if this ment i was going to go in to labor soon?

josalin

Asked by josalin at 1:20 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It could mean the baby has dropped but there just is no good inductor as to when you are almost done... I mean aside of labor! Hang in there you are getting so close!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:22 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Sounds like a sign, I would wait for contractions though.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 1:52 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Sounds like the baby dropped, but it could be tomorrow or 3 weeks before the baby is born. The baby dropping is a good indication things are moving along, but every woman is different and every pregnancy is different. My first was breech and then turned and dropped all at one time and the next day I had him while my second dropped and sat there for about 2 weeks before making an entrance.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 1:52 PM on Jan. 2, 2011