How do I keep the couple of pounds I gained during my pregnancy?

Please don't think I am crazy,I know most women are trying to lose weight. But I am tired of being so thin, and I love the weight I put on. Somebody help a sister.

beautiful25

Asked by beautiful25 at 2:35 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm sorry, I don't know the answer,but I am willing to give you some of mine. Sharing is caring. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:43 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• just keep on pigging out! keep on eatting as crazy as u did when u were preggo and u wont go back to your normal size believe me;]
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Well, fill your house with pre-packaged, high calorie convenience food like the rest of us did trying to save time now that the new baby was here. One of the biggest and worst habits of new moms is "eating on the go" because baby is so demanding.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 3:20 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Take birth control pills....they make me gain weight everytime....I lost twenty pounds after having my son (I gained none while pregnant) and those pills made me gain forty back!
    sugarNspice930

Answer by sugarNspice930 at 7:23 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• i just answered that question what is your waist size, i wish i could tell you i tried to keep some of my weight with 2 pregnancies and no luck i am a size 2 and have tried everything to gain weight  everyone said when you get older you will regret saying that well i am 42 and im not gaining anything i dont think my age matters. my uncle calls me skelletor so if you find a way to gain please tell me. sorry i couldnt help i do know how frustrating it is

sdeignan

Answer by sdeignan at 7:45 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Keep eating! But honestly, I think you just gotta learn to accept your body how it is. The sooner you do, the sooner that stress will be off you. I've got the opposite problem. I couldn't lose the last 10 lbs and I wasn't particularly thin to start out (I was a size 10 and went to a 12 or 14). I just finally accepted "I'm a little fat now" and once I got my head around it, I started feeling a lot better in my clothes, feeling better about food, just feeling better!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:36 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• BC and Prenantals.. that is what's working for my sister right now. LOL She's VERY thin and hates it too. How are your eating habits? Do you skip any meals?

LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 8:42 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Keeping the weight is easy. It's getting it off that concerns the rest of us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• weight training and healthy eating. keeping the weight on is not easy for everyone.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 12:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• all I have to say is im jealous if I could give you a little bit of mine beleive me I would be there in a sec.! just eat healthy and maybe work out if you could do weight training it would help
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 12:55 AM on Nov. 12, 2008