Are boys more significantly active inside the womb then girls are?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• out of 5 kids,my most active in the womb was a girl!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:45 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• No, I think it just depends on the baby, not the gender.
    I had 2 girls. My first was was, I guess, "normal". My second one...ugh, it was like she was doing acrobatics in there all the time. I thought I was going to die--I couldn't get any sleep and it literally felt like she was bruising my insides because she was pounding me all the time.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:45 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• No I dont think so? I had 3 boys and actually I remember them being what I considered lazy babies in the womb compared to my two girls. My 3rd boy was really lazy, I would have to often lay on one side and drink a soda so my doctor knew everything was alright lol. He was perfectly normal, no problems with him once he was born, he was just lazy. The girls on the other hand felt like they were going to kick their way out.

Answer by gemgem at 1:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My 3rd DD was out of control, lol, so I don't think gender has anything to do with it.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 1:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• No. It doesn't make any differences.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Same with all three of mine so far, two boys already and a little girl on the way!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 1:52 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Idk, but my boy is definitely very active!!
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 1:53 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My girl was the more active one.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 2:02 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I have a boy and a girl, and they were about the same. There was a period of time when I didn't feel my girl much, but it was because she was facing the inside which made it harder to feel, not because she was less active.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My daughter was WAY more active than my son in the womb. I think it depends on the baby.
    jilby

Answer by jilby at 6:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2011