Pulled Pork Recipes

Do you make this? do ya use the crock pot? what spices do ya add?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:45 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Pork loin, bbq sauce and crock pot
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 2:11 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I put a pork butt in the crock pot with a bottle of my favorite bbq sauce, Sweet Baby Ray's bbq
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• a boston butt starts in the crock pot with Apple cider vinegar, hot sauce, red pepper flakes and liquid smoke. Once it is done I pull it apart with a fork and put it in the oven to 'dry it out' a little. when it comes out of the oven I add a little more vinegar to taste. Eat on texas toast.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I just use a bit of vinegar, liquid smoke and kosher salt in a crock pot for a few hours. DELISH!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 1:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Sams club has an awesome pulled pork bbq that you just heat and serve!
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 1:53 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I make mine usually in the summer. I buy a giant pork butt and I generously rub it with grillmates sweet and smokey rub and then I grill it on low for about 6 hours (even better over an open fire like a pit) and then I take it off and put it in the crock pot with some beef or pork stock and leave it there over night on low.. in the am it has fallen apart and is heaven and does not need any sauce or additional spices.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 9:31 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Pork loin and I use a dry packet seasoning and cook in the crock pot on low.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:02 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• WELL I MADE IT LAST NIGHT IN THE CROCK POT COOKED ALL NIGHT & ITS SOOOOOO YUMMY I JUST ADDED SOME PEPPER & BBQ SAUCE & THATS IT YUM CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE IT LATER, SUPER EASY TO MAKE LOVE IT.
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 12:36 PM on Jan. 3, 2011