how do you

feel about interracial relationship
i personally do not agree with it myself my reasoning be that most black man i see with whit woman like shit not i don't really mind a black woman being with a whit man cuz there is not many good black man out and the few that are are with woman and i just don't think its right so yeah i just want to kno what other people think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't see skin. I see two people in love. I could care less if a black dates a white, a Hispanic dates an Asian. People can date who evr they please.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:47 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Wow that was rude...I would not be in that kind of relationship because I am not attracted to men like that but I dont see a problem with it. And there are good looking black men....and not just the "good looking" black men are with white woman....no wonder you posted anon.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• This is an example of a troll post....
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Frankly I could care less who dates who. I think that if people want to date someone of a different race or culture, that is their business and not mine.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:59 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• To be perfectly honest it makes me sad to see a handsome black man with a skanky white girl when there are so many single beautiful black girls. I know black men that refuse to date black women, they would rather go with any white girl cuz shes white, looks, personality and intelligence dont matter. I have also seen first hand the suffering biracial kids go thru by not being accepted by either race. I am not saying this goes for everyone, just what I have witnessed
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 2:07 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• i did not say anything about theme being good looking that has nothing to do with it i'm just saying that most black man are ass hole and the few nice one that are out there i think a nice black woman should get him not a whit woman
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• jaw dropWOW OP you are very ignorant and bitchy! NO WOMEN regarldless if skin color deserves to be with ass holes.

Maybe it's the type of people you hang with. Even white men can be assholes just like white or black women can be bitchies.

mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:12 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Oh wow so judgemental! My sister married a black man. They are now divorced but he is still considered my brother -in -law! He is a great dad to my niece and tries to be my sisters friend still. They have a good friendship because of their daughter and my kids. He has been a father figure to my kids-more of a father than their own sperm donor! We are hispanic and he is black! it is about love and respect and not the color of your skin. Besides i see a whole lot of trashy white abusive men- more decent black men than white actually!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 2:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I think you are being pretty ignorant! WOW! It really does not matter the color of ones skin! Are the two people happy in the relationship? if yes that more power to them! They are lucky to be in a happy relationship...so many are not! Some of the best people i know are of another race.... DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER! you could be missing out on something really great!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 2:38 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• What a great example of racism against whites - and people still swear it doesn't happen!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2011