I gave birth (c section) little over 2 weeks ago and had sex cuz i felt that my body was ready and it was great, but husband mentioned that it felt a bit loose and wet?

I thought your suppose to feel really tight and dry? Is this common or normal? Will i go back to "feeling" normal for him? It messes with a woman's head when sp says it feels loose. any experience or anyone knows if this is normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I've never head of C-sections making anyone loose. I would ask him if he got into the Crisco (shortning) for lubrication while spanking the moneky, because he probably just shrunk.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• OMG, LOL...Crisco!

Seriously, though, you probably seemed wtter becuase of extra discharge postpartum, and if I'm not mistaken the hormones during labor can relax stuff a bit down there in preparation.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 3:23 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• THATS BAD YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE IT AT 6 WEEKS ! YOU COULD GET AN INFECTION
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• no c section but me n my sons fathr used to get into it about me feeln loose..he didn like it...i said well i jus had a baby and my body chngd...it takes time to heal...i hrd that it takes a womns body at lst a yr to rturn to her prepreg state...since u had a c section u shud b fine n a few more weeks...ur supposed to wait 6 wks..tell him that..ur body aint done healn yet whethr u had a vaginal birth or not...dnt feel discouraged tho...u'll b fine...u shud wait a lil lngr...ur body aint rdy u jus needed it...lol
    thelook151

Answer by thelook151 at 3:32 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I had twins & my doctor had to stick his hand in and pull the second twin out. It hurt so bad I thought I was going to die. Well, that "traumatized" my (ex)husband seeing this, he wouldn't touch me for a long time. I don't know your husband but men can be so stupid at times. They don't have to deal with our pregnancy and post-pregnancy situations. I am sure he wanted s_x more than you did. Believe me I have been there and done that.

It could be hormones, it could be a lot of things, but it was probably his concious bothering him and making him shrivel up. I guess I should shud up...I have too much ex-baggage on this subject. But hon, don't let your husband make you feel like you are any less of a woman. We have our bodies stretched, pryed, poked, and everything else inbetween, the least he could do is get on his knees and pay homeage to you for helping to bring a living human being into the world.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• =] my man has not shriveled up thank you very much

and just to clear things up... my husband just mentioned it didn't intentionally mean it in any way but being a woman i am it bugs me in the head to myself that i feel loose or am too wet... i told him how i felt and he said it's okay and that my body still needs more time to heal and go back =] hes very understanding and patient with me... just was curious if this was normal or if any other ladies experienced this.

thanks to those who POSITIVELY replied back =]
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Well,everything goes wacky down there while pregnant and stays that way for a while after birth. I had 2 csections. #1 for your health I would not have sex again for a while, your body is not ready after 2 weeks to give birth after the surgery. #2 it will be loose because even tho you did have a csection, your body was getting ready beforehand to have a baby vaginally. It really could give you an infection and you should wait until your checkup when the doc says its ok. Just a note,it will take a while, couple of months to actually , to actually heal completely from surgery, so be careful.You may feel extemely good, but, that doesn't mean you are 100%.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:07 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I agree with the people who say you should wait, you ARE risking infection & even tearing. You were told to wait for a reason, and just because you feel like you're ready doesn't mean you are. I would listen to medical professionals who have loads more knowledge & training than you in this matter. As for feeling loose, you can do kegel exercises to help with that. Google it, there are tons of sites with info on how to do them correctly and get the most benefit.
    yogapantz

Answer by yogapantz at 5:25 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• He should have kept his mouth shut and had been happy that you felt ready. I'd wait it out the rest of the time to avoid any complications. There are reasons the doctor tells you to wait. Ignore his stupidity for now, but maybe ask your doctor about it.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 6:36 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I've had 4 c-sections and had sex before the 6 weeks each time but after the 1st (going thru a divorce). I think it was just in his head and nothing for you to worry about AT ALL! Oh and be sure to go to the bathroom afterwards to help avoid infections and just clean well (duh!) and you shouldn't have to worry about infections either! (per my doctor!!)
    bagjmama

Answer by bagjmama at 6:47 AM on Nov. 11, 2008