Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for something, can't think of the name....

You know those colorful floor mats that look like jigsaw puzzles and you connect them? They are big and you can cover a child's floor with them, made out of foam I believe. I'm trying to get the exact name so I can search for them. Floor mat and puzzle floor mat isn't coming up with what I need.


Asked by thatgirl70 at 2:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

Level 27 (29,531 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • connect-a-mat and interlocking foam mats yielded some results for me.

    Answer by But_Mommie at 2:16 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

  • If you have Walgreens in your area, they have them.

    Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:20 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

  • I think you can find here what you look for:)


    Answer by adriennfaklya at 2:38 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

  • I don't know the exact name but we have some & got them at Canadian Tire. You probably are in the U.S. but they shouldn't be hard to find. Maybe Target or Walmart??

    Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

  • Thanks ladies. :) I've seen them around before, but I was just trying to remember what they were called so I could check on the price. :)

    Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 3:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2011