Okay, does a mom's breast size have much to do with what size their daughter will end up?

My daughter's paternal grandmother has gigantic breasts and mine are getting there for some reason (and I'm 31 now and they're still growing). I'm hoping that my daughter doesn't end up like me. Tall, with big legs, and big boobs. I don't feel like having to shoot boys. LOL (kidding, don't trip). My mom wore a D. I am now a DD at 6'0 tall and the age of 31. My daughter's PATERNAL grandmother has gigantic breasts. They are likely an F or so. My two other sisters wear about a C. Somehow, I got the raw deal out of the three of us (I am the youngest girl). I got the height, weight, and breasts and it makes me mad because people are so rude about it.

In summary, the question is: Have you seen a relation between the size of a mother's breast size and the child's breast size?

KenKie

Asked by KenKie at 2:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Kids' Health

• My mom's breast are huge! and mine are so darn small! ugh...so I don't think so.
    babysavy9

Answer by babysavy9 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• my moms are big (dd)..my sisters used to be small (b)..but once she had kids, they grew (c)...and mine are frickin huge!! (g) i would love to get a breast reduction...and i sure hope my daughters dont get as big as mine!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:26 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• my mom is small and i had a reduction about 11 years ago...I hope my daughter is not big!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 2:26 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My mom is barely an A, my maternal grandmother was maybe a C, and I'm a DD. I don't think it has much to do with it, although with genetics its not always easy to tell.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My mom and every other women in my family has small breasts, mine are an E. So I dont think there is necessarily a correlation. I think its like anything else thats genetic, they have a 50/50 shot of ending up with big ones lol
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:29 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I doubt it. My mother is a B and I've always been bigger then her even though I'm a lot skinner and shorter then her
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:31 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I am barely a B while my DD is a D..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:33 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• i would say yes and no my mom has c me a my sis c so we will see :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 2:36 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My mom's are small and mine are large so I don't think so. I think I get mine from my grandma though possibly...
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 2:38 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My mom is a D cup, I'm barely a B and my 16 year old is a full C. My 11 year old is still in the training bra stage, but when our older daughter was her age she was a full B cup already. I don't think it has much to do with genetics, just the luck of the draw.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:39 PM on Jan. 2, 2011