Back to school tomorrow (part 1 of 2)

the comment part:
During the 12 or 13 days my son was on Holiday break from kindergarten I did a lot of complaining & worrying about OMG he's gonna be naughty, how am I going to entertain him, how will our schedules ever get back to normal, etc etc. Now that tomorrow morning I have to put him back on the bus and send him off again I am devastated. I didn't realize how much I've missed him and I've fallen in love w/ my baby boy all over again.

the question part:
Is this normal and does it get easier? Easier in time, easier as he gets older, etc......

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 2:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in

• Yes it gets easier...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:37 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Uhm I dont know how to answer lol. In some ways it gets easier, but you will always miss then when they go back again. I have been a mommy for 22 yrs and miss my kids to no end when they go back to school after any break. The summer is the hardest for me. This winter break hasnt been as bad, but mostly because we have been so busy and Im exhausted. I need a break from winter break.

Answer by gemgem at 2:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Definitely gets easier, I am so ready for mine to go back Tuesday!
    Anonymous