• In the Spotlight:

Which cell phone service is best?

sissy0604

Asked by sissy0604 at 2:52 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Technology

• I don't know what's the best. I have had Sprint and currently have AT&T. I have had no problems with either.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 2:54 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• O2 in England. But I have no idea what about the US ones. The costumer service usually crap everywhere. So just compare the prices and what do you need the most (like text, internet, calls.) Good luck with it:P
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 2:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• verizon seems to have service everywhere
    jamrya55

Answer by jamrya55 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I use straight talk its prepaid
    $30 a month you get 1,000 min and 1,000 texts
    $45 a month u get unlimited everything

and the service is great
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 2:59 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Verizon. I've had four other companies before getting Verizon and they are THE best. Some say they're too expensive, but you get what you pay for. Shitty service = cheaper bill, from my experience. But it also depends on what your idea of "too expensive" is. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• maybe ask google this and it may show u some statistics
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:19 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Really, it depends on where you live, I think. I have Verizon and I've never had a problem with my call quality, dropped calls, signal, strength, etc. I would recommend going to various provider websites and see if they offer signal maps for your area. Some of them even break it down by block! From there, you can find the plan and phone that best suit you.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:25 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• We use Verizon my husband tells me he has had a lot of dropped calls lately but I have not. He does travel quite a bit and it has coverage every where. He is any where from the East coast all the way to Hawaii.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:34 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• We use US Cellular and we have not had any problems and if there is something going on they have always helped us out right away. No complaints
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 3:25 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• For which location do you need?For choosing your cell phone plan,Go to a phone shop in town, tell them what you want, they can advise.Before getting your cell phone service provider,Make sure your phone is unlocked and accept that carrier,If it's restricted by other network carrier means,You will need to unlock your phone.For unlocking you can approach your current network provider or else try to buy an unlocking service from any one of the online unlocking service provider like WickedUnlock.com   I hope it will be very useful to you

puppychellam

Answer by puppychellam at 7:05 AM on Jan. 21, 2014