im 16 and pregnant help !!!!

page101

Asked by page101 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• can you talk to your parents about this?
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 2:56 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Have you talked to your mother yet? Go and talk to your mom. If you are too afraid go and talk to your school counselor. Good luck
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:56 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I agree with MeggieSwan... You need to reach out to your parents, because you're going to need a lot of help along the way.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 2:57 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• help with what? How to tell your parents? Who to tell first? I agree go to your mom or the counselor at school.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:58 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Talk with your mom or another adult female you trust. It's hard, but it's not the end of the world (I was 16 when our older daughter was born). Good luck!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:59 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• You need to talk to a close adult, parent aunt someone!
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 2:59 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• What is your question? There is a group for young mums (16-25). Find that group and they can help you everything you need. It is a really good group.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/3019

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 2:59 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Have to talk to you mother honey, or both your parents. It may be a shock at first, but hopefully it will be alright.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:04 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• i talked to my parents n there not being supportive the only person on my side is my fiancĂ©
    page101

Comment by page101 (original poster) at 3:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Well, Mom and Dad are likely in shock and are probably a bit afraid and angry right now, at you, your fiance, and themselves. First thing is first you need to decide what YOU want. Then you need to have a calm grown up discussion with your parents and his parents all together. Give your parents time to come to terms with the information you have given them.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:10 PM on Jan. 2, 2011