Ive been having alot more milky white discharge... help....

I have been having alot more discharge and my last period started on the 8th of December and i took a ovulation predictor and it said i was ovulating and ive been having unprotected sex. I was wondering if you get alot more discharge in early pregnancies and whats the color of it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• discharge is normal even in early pregnancy but it tends to be alot heavier at the end of the pregnancy. all i can say is buy a HPT if you miss your period, and if it reads negative and you still feel like you could be, see your doctor.
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 3:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Mine has been real bad since Ive been pregnant, gettin worse now. I am 30weeks.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I don't know if im pregnant, my period isnt due for another week i just wanted to know if this is a sign that i could be
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2011