Anyone on here sell Avon?

Do you like it? Is it a lot of work to make money?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Money & Work

• I sold Mary Kay for a while and that was not worth it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I did Avon briefly about 3 years ago. I did not have the time, apparently, necessary to make a true income off it
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I did avon and never really saw any income from it.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 3:11 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I did Avon and enjoyed it....yes it's work to make money, as does any other job.
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 3:12 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I sold Avon for years and no longer do it. I would buy 200-500 brochures a campaign and I did so many marketing ideas that some were published in their newsletters.....but I rarely made any decent cash after brochures, samples, bags and such were paid for.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I do it...it takes time and patience but i like it
    tat2dmommie

Answer by tat2dmommie at 3:40 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I did never made much I do passion parties now
    kathy067j

Answer by kathy067j at 5:56 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I did, never made anything, went o meetings, got the specials, was out and about and found places are staurated with other Avon ladies.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:53 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I tried selling Avon, but I'm like many of the Ladies above... I didn't make any money. I do agree that anything and everything takes work to make money. However, I never felt Avon was worth it. I now work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 ½ year old son, and 22 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:55 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• One of my friends does avon, and does well with it. I think like any other at home business, you really need to work at it to get what you want out of it! Best of luck to you!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2011