My son wont sleep in his bed

So my son is almost 3 yrs old and wont sleep in his bed through the night.He fall asleep in his bed and then in the middle of the night he comes into our bed.We put him back in his bed, but he comes back into our bed.I dont know what else to do.I know he is not scare of the dark and he has a night light in his room.

mymartinez

Asked by mymartinez at 3:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Just keep doing what you are doing. Keep putting him back in there over and over. It will take sometime but don't budge and let him sleep with you because then he knows if he keeps coming back mommy will eventually allow me to sleep with her. Good Luck.

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 3:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• If your allowing him to sleep in your bed why wouldn't he?! If you want him out of your bed than you need to be consistent and just keep putting him back....much easier said than done.
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 3:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• my 4 yr old went through that and we just had to keep putting him back.eventually he got the picture.maybe a small radio in his room would help?just so he has something calming to listen to
    cathy806

Answer by cathy806 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Keep putting him back in his room, each time with less attention. After a few night he will get the hint.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 4:30 PM on Jan. 2, 2011