HOw do you know your kids are sleeping deeply and peacefully?

I know when -after a long day playing outside for example - my dd goes to bed and when I check on her throughout the evening she hasn't moved AT ALL. lol Also when she's lying on her back with her arms up, like babies do. It's so cute.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• If you whisper her name and she doesn't move, she's out.! I bet she does look cute! Wonder who she took after? LOL When they start throwing the covers off and tossing and turning, then you can worry. Otherwise, enjoy the quiet time!
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 3:59 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I have a video monitor. We got it when we moved into this old house because the door to the kids room is so loud and creaky that it wakes them up every time. My son coughs a LOT and I like to make sure he's going back to sleep and doesn't need a drink, medicine, his inhaler, etc etc. I love watching/listening to them sleep on it.... so precious :)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:29 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Is this really a question??
    luvr4ula

Answer by luvr4ula at 1:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2011