any advice for me?

my hubby and i are planning for a 2nd honeymoon in Bali, Indonesia. I'm gonna have to fly there by airplane ( dduuhh..what other way to go there right?) . so the question is, is it safe for me to fly? would the pressure harm my pregnancy in any way? help!

Ailee

Asked by Ailee at 4:06 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Depends on how far along you are. At certain stages, you aren't allowed to fly.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 4:14 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• ooppss..forgot to mention dat I'm 8 weeks pregnant
    Ailee

Answer by Ailee at 4:34 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• It is totally safe. I think it's in the third trimester, particularly in the 8th and 9th months, that you shouldn't fly. I flew while pregnant with both of my children and was totally fine.

Good luck on your trip! Have lots of fun!
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 5:08 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• you will be fine. and i'm really jealous.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 11:59 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• If you have never been airsick before,,, you might be this time,,, talk to your dr about safe motion sickness pills or whatever. I was so embarrassed when I got airsick on my honeymoon, I was about 12 weeks, and it was a hot and crowded flight.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 12:25 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I would say it is safe at 8 weeks. Dr told me not to fly after 30 weeks... Airline probably wouldn't let you on after that anyway as they are afraid of you going into labor in air! :-) Have a wonderful time!!! Congratulations!
    SassyJulie

Answer by SassyJulie at 1:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• to SassyJulie, vsrillo ,amethystrse ..thanx yaaaa..i feel a bit confident now, n not worry so much. i have never been airsick before and now i don't how it will turn out to be! and anyway,, i guess i don't wanna spoil the fun by worrying so much rite.. =) thanX!
    Ailee

Answer by Ailee at 5:26 PM on Nov. 12, 2008