3 more questions.... Did you know that you can send you child to public school if you do not vaccinate.

•To reveal the myth that vaccines are necessary, safe and effective
•To expand our awareness of alternatives in healthcare
•To preserve our right to abstain
•To repeal all compulsory vaccination laws nationwide

http://www.vaclib.org/indexdoc.htm#basic

kaileymom79

Asked by kaileymom79 at 3:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• It irks me that they even ask for the forms. Why bother asking if it isn't really required? It's not like I love going and collecting my kids recodes for the school each year. It has nothing to do with vax or not (because I don't care) it has to do with the gov requiring unnecessary documents.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• yes I did
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:30 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Yes I knew that and frankly it irks me. Either require them or don't. What is the point of requiring them if there is a 'unless' category. I am not saying everyone should have to vaccinate by any means, I am just saying it is stupid they require shot records when obviously it isn't necessary.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:31 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• rofl i see no advertising and i did know
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 3:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I did not when my children were little or we may have forgone the vaccines all together. Had we homeschooled from the start we would not have them.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:03 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Yes I knew that, I still vaccinate and that's my choice. I have a strong feeling that if I actually looked into it more I would stop all vaccinations but I also fear the diseases.

CarriePM, why so hostile? She isn't advertising anything. She's simply giving a link the same as anyone else who is talking about a news story or showing a product they want opinions on. Seriously, if the question bothers you so much, hit the back button.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 4:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• No thanks. I believe in vaccines. I am not risking my child's life when we have ways to prevent these horrific illnesses that have killed kids for centuries. And you are not supposed to advertise on Answers. I am reporting you.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 3:32 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• advertising?? lol. Yes, please buy my link to laclib.org lmao
    kaileymom79

Comment by kaileymom79 (original poster) at 3:37 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I do believe in vaccinating, and my kids are vax'd. (I also believe that to vax or not is a personal choice, and I don't bash anyone who chooses not to). I know on the bottom of my kids school vaccine form there is a spot for non-vax parents to check and sign off on.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:47 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• CarriePM, I may have to select your anwer to the "best answer" that was pretty epic!!
    kaileymom79

Comment by kaileymom79 (original poster) at 3:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2011