How to reuse baby drop medicine bottles?

I've got a bunch of baby medicine drop bottles. I would not like to just throw them out and find a good use. I am wondering of good ways I can refuse them at home.

Asked by ChildGoddess at 3:29 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• put sand in them when you go on vacation, put small pebbles/rocks in them to make noise makers (the kids will love them!), put paint from larger bottles in these smaller bottles

Answer by JenE1098 at 2:26 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I use the droppers all the time for other things like measuring out things for my kids(when I have nothing else to measure with), my boys like to "water" my plants with them, and we even used one on a baby bird that the mother flew away and never came back; just make sure if you do use them for anything but giving medicine you wash them really well in hot soapy water first. You can google and get some ideas also

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:35 AM on May. 19, 2011