If I got 3 positive HPTs and have had no bleeding is my pregnancy probably okay?

I'm 5 weeks 1 day pregnant based on when I ovulated and I'm SO nervous that something is going to go wrong. I'm scared I'll go to the doctor and they will say there is no baby or something.

How do I know my baby is okay if I don't get to go to the doctor for 2 more weeks?!?!?!?!?

I know it's too early for an ultra sound but I can't wait until a couple of weeks passes so I can see my little bean and know that he or she is okay!!!

Is it normal to be so nervous?

As long as I've recieved 3 BFPs and have had no bleeding is everything probably okay?

Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• There is no guarantee that with 3 positive and no bleeding that everything is okay. My theory is that you need to relax and let whatever happens happen. I've had 2 miscarriages and I was 6 weeks the first time and 8 the next. Good Luck!
    newfound09

Answer by newfound09 at 3:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Yes it is this normal to be this nervous. i didn't get to see or hear my baby's heartbeat until I was 10 weeks pregnant. I was a nervous reck. Though I had two miscarriages previously. Just relax and as long as there is no bleeding I would say that you are ok.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 4:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Thank you! I just want to know SO bad that my little bean is okay in there.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I THINK ITS VERY COMMON FOR YOU TO BE NERVOUS ESPECIALLY SINCE YOUR 1ST
    19angie74

Answer by 19angie74 at 5:20 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• It is normal to be nervous, and I think everything is ok. Sounds good anyway :) Congratulations.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 6:03 PM on Jan. 2, 2011