Is my baby's jerky/agressive movements normal?

I also feel the normal kicks...but sometimes its more agressively quick jerky moves and it worries me. Has anyone felt this before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• First pregnancy? You're bound to feel ALL sorts of movements mama! Sometimes my baby feels like he's caressing the inside of my stomach, other times it feels like he has a jackhammer and is doing construction work. I notice at night time especially the movements are harder, or when I've got a full bladder.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• YES! My DS was I swear doing somersaults and back flips even at 9 months!!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:03 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Yes, my oldest was always active and did some crazy movements. My youngest hardly moved, gee the oldest doesn't sleep well the youngest sleeps just fine. Don't worry it is normal, babies are stronger then you think.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 4:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Yup my son is crazy active like that to. And he tends to get hiccups a lot as well. I am just still curious as to how an unborn baby gets the hiccups. HMM research time.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 5:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Mine is the same way! He is just bored more then likely lol wants you to know he is there!!
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 6:26 PM on Jan. 2, 2011