2011 so far?

If the past two days are a sign of what you have to look forward to in 2011 are you excited.

My DH who normally works for New Years took off so that we could bring in the New Year together and not on the phone...He than proceeded to take me to a concert, dinner, dancing... If this is a sign of the direction 2011 will be going I AM SUPER EXCITED..What about you?

sam223

Asked by sam223 at 4:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• that is SO SWEET, op!!!

New Years eve my DH had to work so we were rather bummed. Then we got the call that he got a call-back interview for a promotion so it made our whole night. Year even! And last night he was able to leave work early which is rare/awesome and dump the kids off at my parents. We rented Easy A and he made pork chops and roasted home fries and we had an amazing evening
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Weve been pretty lazy and tired so...I hope it gets better than this
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 4:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• If the last two days are any indicator its going to be awesome.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:32 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My first 2 days of this year have been full of DRAMA from work. BS stuff. So if this is what I will be dealing with for the rest of the year. I hope not.

Answer by louise2 at 4:22 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Man I hope the rest of the year isn't like this. I have a nasty head cold and I've spent today getting tax papers together. Yuck!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:26 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• @ Hibbingmom congrats for him on the interview, hope it works out....@ JulieJacobKyle, sorry its seems to be running around, just got over the flu about a week ago...feel better
    sam223

Comment by sam223 (original poster) at 4:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• If I could find work instead of being in limbo that would be awesome. I'm tired of money problems in our household.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 4:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• If the last two days are an example of the coming year ... SSDY.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 4:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Yes , the past two days have been awesome!
    a_brown23

Answer by a_brown23 at 11:30 PM on Jan. 2, 2011