What would you think?

My husband thinks it's impossible that I'm pregnant because we use the pull out method and the two tests I took were negative. However I haven't had my period since August, I have terrible heartburn (can't sleep tonight because of it) and I suddenly can't eat certain foods without feeling sick (like meat).

I'm going to a gyno today to see what's up. So I'll have an answer soon. But I'm awake at 5:30 am and I just had to ask.

Also I'm on medication and I'm not sure if that'll effect the baby if I am pregnant. I'm scared about that. I would be able to either go off the meds or take different ones...depending on what the doctor suggests. I'm just scared because the first trimester is so crucial.

Advice?

amethystrse

Asked by amethystrse at 5:31 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's best you see the doc to address the meds, I guess they will do a pregnancy test or send you for blood for one. I think it is completely possible - the pull out method is not 100%. good luck!!
    sunmoonstars

Answer by sunmoonstars at 5:37 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Pull out method has the lowest preventative percentage (something like only works 86% of the time) so yeah its a def. possibility.
    Glad you are going to the doctor, false negatives + signs of pregnancy usually = pregnancy, lol.

Good Luck!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 5:51 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• LOL, pulling out doesn't work....those who say it does have just been lucky.
    I can't beleive in today's day and age that people actually still use this as a method of anything but frustration!
    You very well could be pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:53 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Anythings possible...let us know as soon as you find out!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 6:23 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I just got my period so it looks like no pregnancy. lol Figures, the day of my appt is when I get it.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 6:32 AM on Nov. 11, 2008