What are your core beliefs?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 4:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. I believe in the golden rule. I also believe my primary role on earth is to be the best mom I can to my children.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:29 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Be a good person. Help others when I can even if it's something small like opening a door. Think about how my decisions might affect others etc. It's pretty much all empathy based.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:29 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• When I was 11, I wrote my 11 commandments (an author I was reading suggested that everyone should do so...)

Some of the items on the list were: be nice to others when there is no good reason to be and; avoid hurting others whenever possible.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:32 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• word to kristi's
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• To be kind and of service to my fellow man. To honor the Divine and myself.
    To love and respect my family. To learn and grow from every situation.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I believe in God, as the Creator of the World, universe, and man. I believe in His Son, Jesus Christ, as my Lord and Savior,and that He came, lived, loved, taught, healed, died, and was resurrected to conquer death and give eternal life. I believe in the Bible, as the Holy, Written Word of God, given to us by Apostles, Prophets, Disciples, as they were inspired by God to write what He would have us know. I also believe that as a Christian, I am to live my life glorifying God, and to advance the Kingdom of God daily.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My core beliefs:

* I believe in the One Universal Creator (Ek Onkar)
    * I believe in fulfilling my dharma to the best of my ability ( dharma is my duties in life)
    * I believe in karma.
    * I believe in reincarnation.
    * I believe that everyone is part of the divine. I do not believe that we are made in the image of the One Universal Creator, I believe we are actually part of, or easier to say The One Universal Creator is in/a part of each and everyone of us who lives.
    * I believe in the 4 objectives : Dharma (my duties in this life), Artha (the pursuit of "wealth" .. wealth is viewed differently by different people, some equate money with wealth, others love.. this is open to interpretation by each individual), Kama (the pursuit of sensual/physical pleasures.. this can be anything from sex to good food.. lol depending on the individual), & Moksha ( my final liberation from the world and my souls final ascension).
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:04 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I believe in God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I try my best by God's grace to live by the commandment of Love..to Love one another, love my neighbor, love my enemies, etc. I believe I am in this world but not of this world. I believe I am part of a Royal Priesthood, seated in the heavenlies. I believe I have victory over Satan and death. I believe that Jesus still heals today. I believe that "Jesus was the same yesterday, today, and forever." I believe in Heaven and Hell. I also believe in the Golden Rule I believe that my role is to provide for my family in whatever way is necessary at the time.,,whether that means working or not and being a helper to my husband and a loving mother to my daughter. I believe my duty as a Christian is to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ both by words, and my life as an example since to many, I'll be the only bible they'll ever read.
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 5:26 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Love one another as He has Loved us and Love the Lord Your God with all your heart, mind and soul.
    Believe that Jesus is Lord and Savior.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• and what Kittieshy said too.... I also believe in doing what Jesus said, Go out and make disciples of all nations, heal the sick the blind the deaf and raise the dead.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 2, 2011