Nipples sensitive in the shower adult content

So my last period was 3 days late and seem to be pretty lite , but sorta normal for me. I thought before this that i might of been pregnant still . so i took a test and it was negative. I have been really tired but im also getting over being sick. The last 2 1/2 weeks ive been constipated (sorry lol) and the last 2 or 3 days while in the shower when the water hits my nipples it hurts. After getting out this morning i notice a clear liquid comeing from my left nipple thought it was water so i wiped it off , hmm that was kinda odd so i gently squeezed it and more came out not alot i mean a tiny bit . I have had 2 other pregnancy and have gotten milk pretty early on in pregnancy. I have a doc appt tommorow but has anyone had this before as well? probably dumb question but am i pregnant? i porbably am huh ..

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 4:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• sounds like your pregnant to me..
    babysavy9

Answer by babysavy9 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR PREGNANT TO ME TOO
    19angie74

Answer by 19angie74 at 4:54 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• anything is possible and if you are congratulations
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 11:36 AM on Jan. 4, 2011