are there any board games for toddlers?

I've seen hi ho cherry-o but I think it's for 4 and up...anything out there thats good for an almost-3 year old?

Asked by Owl_Feather at 4:37 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Entertainment

• I have a game called Barnyard Bingo that is great for toddlers - also Lucky Ducks and Uno Moo. There are several more, but those are the ones I have played.

Answer by missanc at 4:40 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• About the easiest one I can think of it a matching game, or Candy Land. Have you looked at those??

Answer by m-avi at 4:40 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Chutes and Ladders, Candyland.

Answer by TARARENEE at 4:43 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 4:45 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Cootie

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• my son enjoys anything that has to do with Toy Story.

Answer by RyansMama717 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Oh - and Memory is easy too. My kids loved it and we have several different versions of it. When they were really little I would only take out like 10 matches to play with so it was easy enough for them.

Answer by missanc at 4:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• candyland and chutes and ladders, connect four, memory, uno if can do numbers and colors,dora abc game, can also check website for family fun mag and see what game and what ages.

Answer by momindiana at 4:53 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Candyland, Don't break the Ice, Cootie are some of my dd's favorites. She also likes her "School" games, they are board games. Short and long vowels by Frank Schaffer. Letter sounds bingo is another favorite =) oh yeah, and Memory of course.

Answer by kaileymom79 at 4:56 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• the memory card came too.... ants in the pants.

Answer by Lynnsae at 5:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2011