What makes someone popular?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• confidence. if you are confident in yourself others will sense it!
    scarletsm0m

Answer by scarletsm0m at 4:35 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Being funny and cool always helps, I suppose.
    xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Confidence in themselves and who they are. Inner beauty.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 11:52 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• For the most part it just either happens or it doesn't. You can see this as early as preschool. Of course popular ppl can do things that cause others to not want to associate with them anymore but most of the time those who aren't popular don't move to the top of the popular list. If you are talking about helping a child make friends, some can do so naturally while others need to be taught how to be a friend and make friends with others. It's important to address social problems early in order to help self-esteem.
    ChattyWifePlus2

Answer by ChattyWifePlus2 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• nowa days i think its money && looks && your social life. i dont really think it has anything to do with who inner beauty and stuff.. and thats sad.:( sigh lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:03 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I agree with Chattywife.

This has baffled me recently. I thought I'd be through all this popularity sh*t by this time in my life, but I think it will continue forever. There is a woman in my neighborhood who I can't stand and I don't understand why she is so popular. She's not attractive and has an ugly personality, is heavy and opinionated... yet all the women on the block seem to love her!

Whenever we see each other, she has always been snotty to me, no matter how nice I've tried to be to her. Once, I received a pkg for her by mistake and when I went over to give it to her, instead of saying thank you, she just looked me up and down! (my hubby said it's b/c she was probably jealous b/c I'm thin, hip and was dressed cute and she's fat and ugly!)

Anyway, who knows why others are popular.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Being well rounded and comfortable w/ who you are helps,people pick up on your peaceful vibe and enjoy being around you.
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 7:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I bet all the women on the block don't love her their just intimidated by her!
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 7, 2008