What is the hardest challenges you face in your relationships?

Momof1015

Asked by Momof1015 at 7:46 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• the hardest is when we are having money troubles some times we argue more , and of course right now my husband is real sick he has conjestive heart failure and liver disease so he cant work and we are tight but we have a savior so i know it is going to be ok and trust in like it said

i will walk threw the valley of the shadow of death i will feel no evil
    almts915

Answer by almts915 at 8:20 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• money challenges! it's hard for me to find a job right now this time of year and i have been applying like crazy. But somehow we will get through it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Selfishness. Every person tends to think more about him/herself than about the other person. When the opposite is true--when each person is more concerned for the welfare of the other than for his/her own welfare--things tend to go a lot more smoothly.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:28 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• night times with our (first) newborn... We are so cranky...
    Kamarias_mommy

Answer by Kamarias_mommy at 8:55 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Not communicating!!! Sometimes we forget to try to talk things thru.
    mikeysmomma1205

Answer by mikeysmomma1205 at 9:49 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• For me, I am having a hard time adjusting to my husbands mood swings when his finances aren't going good. He can go from being wonderful to a smartass bastard in a matter of a few minutes and it isn't fair to the rst of us who have to put up with it.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 9:50 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• My boyfriend becomes withdrawn when he is stressed out at work. It ended up breaking down his marriage and his wife left him for another guy. So with me, he is trying to be different and communicate better when he gets in these moods so that I don't take it personally. I'm a lot different from his ex wife because I understand corporate life better than she because I've had a career all my life. But there are the occasional hurt feelings because I've misinterpreted his moods. But we've communicated well and have gotten through them successfully.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 10:01 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• yes same here..money,work andbeing selfish can all put a kink in our relationship! i think thats true for most people.
    kelsbecca619

Answer by kelsbecca619 at 10:07 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• He's a farmer which is 24/7 7 days a week and 365 days a year.... we hardley get anytime together and sometimes he isnt real wise with his spare time...Im at home all day with our kids and pregnant and I get lonley.... He also gets very stressed with money and work issues and sometimes takes it out on all of us and he is very moody...... I have learned to be more accomidating to his moods so we dont fight as much but its hard and I think I make alot of sacrifices for this realationship, but I owe that to him right now because he did the same for me for along time!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:32 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Different problems seem monsterous at the time it's happening. Inconsideration bothers me more often than anything else I think.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:42 AM on Nov. 11, 2008