Do you feel this little boy is right?

I do and I just want to know how you all feel about this? My last post was deleted because they say it was not a question, so here is my question (to be answered after you watch the video/audio) How do you feel about what this little boy says?

Me? I agree with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCdZwitrNoY

mommyof2boys813

Asked by mommyof2boys813 at 8:10 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Oh my goodness! He is so right and so wise beyond his years. What a special thing to share and very touching. That made my day:)
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 8:27 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Indoctrinate them when they're young and they will be brainwashed forever.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I think that's beautiful!
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 8:35 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

Well atleast hes being brainwashed by God and not by Satan.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• if God would allow more people to hear his audible voice the world would be such a greater place. we take God out of laws, government ,schools, out of media, families and being the gentleman he is, he gently leaves us alone. and then tragedy occurs and we all go fleeing back to him asking why? well why not? you asked God to leave you alone
    you can choose to believe and if there is no God well then what was lost on earth? nothing you'll be in the dirt
    you can choose not to believe and if you are right what will be lost on earth? nothing you'll be in the dirt.
    you can choose to believe and if you are right on earth, you will live eternally
    you can choose to not believe on earth and if you are wrong you will burn in hell
    why is it so important for you to be right on earth, just to burn in hell?
    have a good time on earth feeling like you are right all the time anon 829
    JumpingHoops

Answer by JumpingHoops at 9:20 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• God is amazing...Thanks for the good replies.
    mommyof2boys813

Answer by mommyof2boys813 at 9:24 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• That made me cry. Poor kid... that must have been really hard on him. 13 years old...sigh.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 9:31 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

•  JumpingHoops

Jumpi...

if God would allow more people to hear his audible voice the world would be such a greater place. we take God out of laws, government ,schools, out of media, families

So how do you explain Japan?  Population 100,000,000 and only 10% believe in God and yet they have the lowest crime rate and the lowest teen pregnancy rate in the world.  Give me a godless country any day!  Religion is the cause not the cure!
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:30 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• United Airlines may have flights to Japan today. Hop on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• i have no reason to explain Japan, but if you would like to visit a religious debate, i'm sure cafemom has an opening in a group for ya. I don't want to live in Japan, i hear the laws are pretty strict over there, not sure even you could follow them.
    JumpingHoops

Answer by JumpingHoops at 11:36 AM on Nov. 11, 2008