what did your son get for his 3rd birthday?

I have till April but I'm starting to think about gifts. I'm looking at board games and am considering getting the on the go leapster game console...

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 4:54 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• my son got sports stuff when he turned 3 a ESPN t ball thing football and a basketball set up. he also ugo some coloring stuff and clothes
    logansmom6106

Answer by logansmom6106 at 4:58 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• his first two wheeler with training wheels....we also got him power ranger walkie talkies he is now 7.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 5:02 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I think we got our son one of the Thomas trains. We usually only get them one little gift for their birthdays. Our boys (5 and 3) LOVE trains and cars. :D So it was most likely at Thomas train or a Cars character.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 5:03 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• me and my husband got our son for his 3rd b-day a play kitchen, play dough, some trains, police cars,  and Bryon from thomas and friends.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 5:39 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• play dough is a GREAT idea! we have so many trains already but maybe he'd like the thomas train case (and to think last year I saw one at goodwill for like $1.50. did I get it? noooOOOOOo)
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 5:40 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I love getting books for the kids too! though we haven't done that in about a year, because they have SO many!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:00 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My son is all about the farm stuff - so tractors, farm animals, things like that, even books about tractors & farming. He'll be 4 in March and we're still sticking with the farm stuff!
    Anonymous

• found books, toys that move, like trucks for diging, and let him pick out a suitcase to put his toys in at the Thrift Store. Oh, also some blankets to make a fort with an a couple of stuff animals to play with in the fort.
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 3:43 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• It was for Christmas, but my 3 year olds favorite toy is the iXL. I am really, really impressed with this toy and would highly recommend it. He LOVES it and will spend a lot of good QUIET time on it. It is very educational. I went into his room and he had written the word big all by himself. He turned 3 in October, so he is 3 and a couple months... Very neat toy!
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 4:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2011