Why will some women date married men but others won't?

Me personally would NEVER. I don't play second best. So why do some women do it? Can't find their own man? Idk.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• no morals
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 5:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I dont understand it myself- It's like the ring is a challenge to them. Maybe they crave drama or dont want commitment.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Some women are naive and have low self esteem and when a man gives her attention she will take it. The man will lie and say the wife and him arent in love and his leaving her or their separated and the woman believes it.
    Its not becasue of no morals its because they dont love themselves and believe they wont be able to find anyone else
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My problem isn't the woman who just dates a married man.. it's the one that keeps doing it after she finds out that he's married. I can understand falling in love, loving the clandestine nature of the relationship, yada yada boo, but there's a reason we have brainpower, and a reason we know right from wrong. It's wrong to date a married man after you find out he's already married.

My question for these women, is what about when you're married? You want your husband cheating, bringing home diseases, etc. to you and your family?
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 5:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• because most men don't tell that they are married
    and woman don't want first they only want left overs yuk
    but true
    then there are woman who just do it because they can
    but i would never do it
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 5:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My personal thoughts.

Women will date a married man for the same reasons a woman dates a single man:

* love

* attraction

* infactuation

*desire

*fulfillment of needs

* the way he makes her feel

* the feelings and desires he stirs within her

etc..etc.

Women date married men for the same reasons they date single men. A woman's feelings, desires,needs and wants from a man are the same regardless if he is single or married. It's the man, what they see in that man, what that man sees in them, how that man makes them feel, that causes them to date a man/want to be with a man.Those things exist whether either is married or not. Some **people** view their own needs/wants/desires above others, therefore a person's marriage would not matter if they are this type of person (either the married or non married party).

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Some do it because they don't want the responsibility of being with a man round the clock, they want the fun, money,... but not the work that goes into a real relationship and apparently they like to share---------gross.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 5:25 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Some women are more selfish than others & don't care about anyone but themselves. They just want to "get theirs" and don't care about hurting anyone in the process. It's a very sad place to be in. IMO, i women who date married men are very pathetic women.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:26 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Some women may see the ring/marriage the same way some men see it ... safety net. No worries about commitment. When the marriage ends, those kinds of people run for the hills.

What I don't understand about it ... why are they SURPRISED when they finally get the married man to divorce his wife, marry them and then he cheats AGAIN!! I mean, HELL-O that's how YOU got involved with him!!

Personally, I have a very low opinion of cheaters, male or female.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 5:33 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I am married, but when I was dating, I never wanted something that belonged to someone else. I think men who cheat are disgusting, and women who know a man is married and go with him are worse than he is, especially if he has children. It is a lack of respect both ways. Children have enough to live through growing up, with out the Mom or Dad cheating.,and it works both ways.
    PA-PAGrandma

Answer by PA-PAGrandma at 5:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2011