I have been told I have Chron's. I also have high blood pressure, cholesterol and Type 2 diabetes. They have put me on a high dose of predinisone and its messing with my sugars; but I have swelling in my hands and feet and knees and very bad migrane headaches could it be the predinisone or the Remicade?

designer

Asked by designer at 8:45 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Health

• the lilly center and fluoride action network are asking all kidney patients or diabetics if they would send a brief note to the kidney foundation asking them to please speak OPENLY about the risks from fluoride.if you or some one has media contacts encourage media reps.to conact lillie center or fluoride action network.the kidney foundation has dropped its endorsement for fluoride.go to fluoride action network and educate your self about the risks from fluoride.thank you.

marypoole837

Answer by marypoole837 at 10:04 AM on Nov. 11, 2008