what is your favorite tatoo?

Mine is a rose on my back cause thats my flower!

leahc

Asked by leahc at 8:46 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have two roses with ribbons that have my kids names- I got it when I was 25 and I still love it just as much at 37- though I think its time to have it colored again. :)
    candygirl1030

Answer by candygirl1030 at 8:48 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I have hope written in blue ribbons on my wrist. I got it when my cousin died a few months back after a long battle with colon cancer (blue ribbon) It;s my fave that I have. It reminds me of her everyday.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 8:51 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I have a half sleeve of a 56 Buick Roadmaster with racing flags, dice and the buick logo
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 8:51 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I dont have any but I love when guys have them on the inside of their forearms! lol Thats def hot! :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:06 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• :) I only have one. a blue swirly on my shoulder :) I plan on getting more though

I love my hubby's tatt! It's a celtic knot work spider on the inside of his forearm. I designed it :) I had told him he could not get my name since I'm superstitious about that but I told him he could have my art work.

EviesPics1080.jpg picture by flutterbyefaerydesigns

flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 9:28 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Mine is a tietied peace sign on my left shoulder, I wanted to get since I was 14, and finally did. I have a celtic butterfly on my upper back that when it's finished will have my childrens names under it's wings.
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 9:53 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• My husband has one that he designed. Its a half Native Anwerican woman on one side and an eagle on the other side and when you look at it from one angle, you can't tell its made that way.Somehow the red eye is for the woman and the eagles eye
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 9:57 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I have my daughter's footprints from her hospital record and name on the top of my foot. I love it. Cant wait to do the same with the footprints of the daughter I'm carrying now. After this one, I'm out of feet...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:14 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I have two but my fav. one is my daughters name on the back of my neck. Its Lexi with a heart about the i .
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 10:16 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• i have a dime sized light blue heart on my left wrist. i had my hubby draw a heart... a the tattoo artist made it permanent. its so no matter where i am, his heart is always with me.
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 10:20 AM on Nov. 11, 2008