pushing harmful ?

pushed a large sized dresser 3drawers with two side cabinets and a mirror attatched a few feet and also pushed a book shelf not entirely full of books but too selves has 5 selves is that harmful i have discharge but i always have during this pregnancy which i assume is spotting ? but i feel fine i took breaks and i feel baby move a little not too much but could i have caused permanent damage and not know it ? i just cant keep still i been home for over 10 months and i now more than ever i have the need to prepare for baby but my husband works 18hrs or more ;( and he's very upset with me and thinks i may kill our child im 34weeks along ;/ has anyone done this during pregnancy and had no problems with their baby? oh btw im due in 3weeks

firstimemommy21

Asked by firstimemommy21 at 5:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• at 37 weeks pregnant i moved. lifting heavy boxes up and down stairs, pushing furniture, no breaks either and no problem
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 5:52 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• When i was pregnant with my first daughter about 7-8 months i mived my bed n dresser and ripped out my old carpet (had hardwood under) and my daughter is perfectly heathy . U should be careful u coould hurt urself but ur baby should be fine they are pretty safe inside thier lil water beds. I dont recomend heavy lifting or pushing but i think u n ur baby should be fine.
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 5:53 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• We moved when I was about 4 months along, and everything was fine. The dangers are more for you than the baby, because relaxin can make you prone to injury, you're more easily winded, you can get light headed, etc. Try not to do anymore heavy lifting, and listen to your body. You'll be alright!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:12 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• It is mostly to save your back for labor. As long as you didnt strain too much, your baby will be fine. It wouldnt hurt the baby, just make you go into labor if it was too much... so if you feel fine, then dont worry about it. Even at 34 weeks your baby would survive! So just relax :)
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 2, 2011