Digital Camera Questions?

I am looking at cameras and I found one that I think I like. It's the Canon Powershot SD1100-IS. Does anyone have this camera? What camera do you have? Please tell me what kind of camera you have and answer my questions if you can. I appreciate it very VERY much!

How is the flash? I read a review and someone said the flash only works for about 4 feet...if you're further away the picture is really dark.

Do you have any "fun" color features? Like being able to change the color setting to sepia, black and white, or black and white with selecting certain things in the photo to be color.

How long do your batteries stay charged?

I have a 3 year old son and a baby due in January. I use my camera everyday, and it's important to me that the camera take good pictures. How do you feel about your camera?

THANK YOU!!!!!

LindsyMarie

Asked by LindsyMarie at 9:03 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in General Parenting

• I don't have that particular model, but all of the top spots for digital cameras in Consumer Reports belong to Canon, several of the Powershots models are in the top of the list.

We have a Canon digital camera of a different model and I can tell you that we've never been so happy with a purchase.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 9:40 AM on Nov. 11, 2008