Pregnant?

Hello ladies!
I have a question for all you wonderful women on here: I took and ept test today and the two control lines were strong blue. However, in the first window, i also saw a faint, thin blue vertical line as well. Could this be a positive or something else? I have a 22 month old, so it's been a while since I have done this sort of thing. Thank you so much for your imput!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• well im not for sure what the postive sign looks like on your test. but if the line that makes it positive was a faint line then its still positive. when i found out the line was so faint i made my fiance look at it to make sure i wasnt seeing anything .. then went to the dr & yup sure enough! they told me that even with a faint line it is right because the test wouldnt make the line if it wasnt detecting HCG, and the only way you can have HCG is if your prego :) GOO LUCK & BABY DUST!!
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 6:00 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Good Luck i mean :)
    mommy2be0611

• Thank you very much!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:03 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• take another to be sure but what it looks like to me.... is CONRATULATION!!!!!! your going to be a mom again.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 6:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• take it one more time
    kathy067j

Answer by kathy067j at 6:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• http://www.peeonastick.com/hpt/+.html

Check out this page. It talks all about + or - test and blue die test WITH PICTURES so you can see what it would look like if it was negative or positive.

miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 7:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I totally forgot to mention that my period is due in 10 days or so but it still looks positive to me. Should I wait until the day before or test again this upcoming wednesday? I am only 1 dpo i believe, so maybe it is too early? But the vertical line i could see under normal light about a foot and a half away, it appeared blue and not shadowy like an evap line would be. I am still unsure though.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:38 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Shoot, sorry! I didn't mean 1 dpo, I meant 5 dpo. Sorry ladies!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:40 AM on Jan. 3, 2011