ever got fooled?

ever got fooled by thinking you was about to start your period but it didnt come and you had all your signs you always get befor like, sore boobs and sickness and things like that? you felt like you had the flu. what did you do? did you get stretch marks on ur boobs befor you found out you were pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I didn't get stretch marks at all, but I did mistake signs of pregnancy for PMS.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 9:10 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• what were your signs?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I've had stretch marks on my boobs since I started my period at nine. They run in my family, so they're nothing new for me =] I call them my battle scars.

And yeah, I was totally fooled into thinking I'd start my period but I was really pregnant.

With that, if I were you I'd take Samantha's advice =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:32 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• You can get stretch marks without ever being pregnant. I have stretch marks on my chest from how fast I grew. I have seen guys with them from working out and getting huge muscles really fast. Many of the signs of pregnancy are the same as PMS. The only way you will know is if you don't have a period and get a positive pregnancy test.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:38 AM on Nov. 11, 2008