Do you feel motivated with a New Year?

I love New Years!! It is so motivating to me. So many new things I want to accomplish and do. What about you?

luvmy4kidsinAL

Asked by luvmy4kidsinAL at 6:34 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Holidays

• Yes.
    However, I do think that people should spend a little time reflecting on the accomplishments and goals they had the year before. That seems to get overlooked.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 6:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I agree, I love seeing and thinking about the year we just finished and achievements...that is basically how I set my new goals....Each year I like to do something better. This past year was busy and overwhelming though and I do hope this year to not let it get that bad, enjoy it more and my family.
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Comment by luvmy4kidsinAL (original poster) at 6:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I did for about 5 minutes then real life came back to haunt me!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 6:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• yeah i i love the new year to it is great i just hope it goes better than the last
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 7:01 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• no...I plan and will make changes but not as motivated as you! LOL
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 7:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I see it as a beginning, especially this year because we are moving at the end of this month. It seems like a great time to make changes :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:34 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Nope, it's just another day, another year. If I want to make a change, I usually don't wait until New Years day...or "Monday" for that matter.
    JenE1098

Answer by JenE1098 at 2:32 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Yeah, I started a financial fast. I am motivated to save up and buy myself a car for my birthday. And just in time, too - every time I turn around something else breaks on my current car!!!!!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 1:56 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Not really. It's just time moving on. My life is not greatly changed because of it.
    saltycoqui

Answer by saltycoqui at 10:56 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Somewhat, I want to make positive changes in my life however I have phyical challengses -chronic pain after being hit by a car and I have to accept disabilities forth comming. It is very difficult for me to do.
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 9:11 AM on Jan. 9, 2011