is anyone frustrated w their kids right now? vent!!

today so far my 13 yr old son has broke the new toilet seat (on purpose),broke my daughters bedroom mirror by kicking the wall, knocked 2 shelves in the fridge down spilling juice a fridge I just cleaned, totally distroyed his room clogged the toilet...ugh!!!

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• unless you're a buffalo how do you break a toilet seat on purpose??? talent! bad talent, but talent none the less. smile..... school starts tomorrow, right?? :)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:42 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My 9 yo said she wants to spray air freshener in my eyes so I will go blind! Nice huh! I would take a broken toilet seat over that any day:(
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 6:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• he like slammed it down so hard it broke hibbingmom
    chica679

Comment by chica679 (original poster) at 6:45 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Oh that sounds like the part two to my day, My wonderfully challenged teenager broke his sisters bed and taped it back together, then left a can of soda in the freezer over night, drank the entire 2 liter bottle of my favorite pineapple soda and refilled the container with yellow die and water, and flooded the bathroom (playing plumber under the sink). His alibi is that he was texting his friends and watching housewives of anywhere. I think they breathe this stuff up from the air after while. Thank God school is two more days away. Mine is 15, I have five more years of this craziness.
    Mrs.Luv-Lee

Answer by Mrs.Luv-Lee at 6:47 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I may go for a drive once dh comes home or I'm gonna pull out a can of whoop ass!
    chica679

Comment by chica679 (original poster) at 6:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Ground his butt. Do not put up with his nonsense!
    Anonymous

• Is he in counseling? That's major anger issues and not normal for a child that age.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:34 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• major anger there
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:15 AM on Jan. 4, 2011