Who does your child want to be?

Mummy, daddy, a super-hero, an animal?:P

adriennfaklya

Asked by adriennfaklya at 6:56 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My son has said he wants to be a vet since he was 2 years old....he is 7 now and has NEVER changed his mind....we encourage him and tell him he can do it....we buy him animal info books ect...he loves it!

My dd 5 years old...wants to be something where she can be the center of the show :) LOL.....she doesnt have a shy bone in her body. She says she wants to teach ballet...but she changes her mind from time to time... :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:42 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• All my kids used to talk about real jobs when they were little. They wanted to be teachers, doctors, astronauts etc.. My littlest one was the only one who used to say she wanted to be a tiger! Now, at 5, she wants to be a marine biologist.. Go figure!
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 6:58 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My two year old SD wants to be a Zombie Dragon Shark.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 6:59 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• an astronaut to fly to the moon and stars lol what he says hes four
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 6:59 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Hannah Montana or a rock star.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 7:02 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My son is studying robotics engineering at MIT.. He hopes to transfer to the international studies program at the University of Tokyo in a few years to continue his education.. He's main focus is the use of robotics engineering in medicine. Think, creating the bionic arm to replace a person's lost on... or creating "mecha suits" (lol.. yeah sort of like in animes.. lol) for incapacitated humans to be able to use to be functional. Things like this:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27066773/ns/technology_and_science-innovation/

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• my son wants to be a firefighter, but doesn't want to go to school. i tell him all the time how firemen have to go to school and then training.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:56 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My son is going for a computer science major at Stanford. My second child is a girl and she is pre-med. My third child has no idea what she wants to be.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• mine are too young to discuss that still
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:04 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• A police officer
    devonNjaedon

Answer by devonNjaedon at 8:32 PM on Jan. 2, 2011