Anyone else have this problem? adult content

I have been having perimenopausal symptoms since I was about 37/38. I am now 41 and for the past 2 years my period has gotten super screwy. 

I got the hot flashes under control with Vitamin E but this period thing is driving me NUTS. It will not show up for 2-3 months and then it shows up and the cramps are like someone stuck a knife in and began twisting. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Oh ... I don't have insurance or a doc so I can't go talk to one. Besides, I prefer natural ways to deal with these things instead of prescriptions with chemical overload. 

SpiritedWitch

Asked by SpiritedWitch at 6:57 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Health

• My daughter had horrible cramps and the doctor prescribed her Naproxen, which is just Aleve. She said it works because it's a muscle relaxer and a pain reliever. The prescription pills DD takes about about 3 1/2 regular Aleve pills so for us it's cheaper to get it through the insurance, but the over the counter should work just as well.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:02 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I take 2,000 mg of krill oil twice a day. Am and pm and it seems to make all those problems go away.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2011