Do you agree with DNC chair Kaine?

DNC Chair Kaine Admits Obama Was Too Busy With Wars and ObamaCare to Care About American Jobs'

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/it-jobs-stupid-dnc-chair-kaine-admits-obama-was-too-busy-with-wars-and-obamacare-to-care-about-american-jobs/

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 6:57 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• goodyes I agree.  I expect my opinion to be voted down very quickly. 

Anonymous

• I think the war has taken on much more than Obama anticipated. Health care reform as well. He needs to get out there and connect with the people & focus on what Americans really want, not what the senate or congress think we want! Bring our troops home from Iraq now, get the job done in Afghanistan!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My nephew is heading back TO Iraq for the fourth time. next month.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 7:12 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Yeah, I can agree with that but I'm a Dem/Lib Obama voter who didn't support the h/c reform that was passed and didn't care for how it was passed.

See, not all Libs are Obama worshiping sheeple but I'm sure some anon will accuse me of just that.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 7:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My nieces husband is in Afghanistan after 2 tours in Iraq. I envy her opportunity to live in Germany but not the reasons for it.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 7:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• 4 times! My son has been to Iraq twice and wants to go back!! I'm sorry Carpy :( I'd be pissed!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 7:34 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I find it a tad ironic that the libs who chastised McCain for leaving the campaign trail for a few days to DO HIS SENATORIAL JOB, saying he was unable to "multi-task" like the great Obama, and NOW, we're seeing that Obama is incapable of multi-tasking himself!! LOL! FAIL! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:34 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

I have loved ones heading to Iraq as well...  We will have a presence in Iraq for a long time....  Despite the rhetoric.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• See, not all Libs are Obama worshiping sheeple but I'm sure some anon will accuse me of just that.

I don't consider you a pregressive. Liberal isn't so awful. I am slightly liberal in some areas myself. I see no reason for weed to be illegal. I have no problem with gays marrying (other than I would have to go to weddings) I believe we should help people who are UNABLE to help themselves, but I am strictly conservative fiscally and believe in personal responsibility and small constitutionally adhered government.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 7:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

It's the reason he joined, after 9-11. He is a combat medic. Good luck to yours and grly's family members on the way.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 7:37 PM on Jan. 2, 2011