i need some advice on what foreplay moves you do?

my husband rushes when it comes to our sex life. i tell him we need to go slower. ok we can do that but i really don't know what other foreplay things to do aside from the obvious boring ones we do. maybe i'm not experienced enough but is there more to it. i haven't had an orgasm with him at all in almost 3 yrs. i'm really getting frustrated with sex! that we have tried drunk sex which only made me sick.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• try a nice massage saving the privates fro last. make it long and sensual delaying those parts until neither of you can stand it. Get a good quality massage oil. I like the kama sutra brand.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 7:11 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Take a bubble bath with some wine or champaigne. Or even a shower. Getting wet and hot always helps lol. I try to do it in diff areas. LIke on the counter, coffee table, bathroom sink...etc. Make a nice dinner and just flirt a bit if you can. DH was at CVS a few weeks ago and bought me the KY vibrator! lol It was so thoughtful and so hot at the same time. Toys always help
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:12 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Here's my best advice:

Experiment, experiment, experiment with one another. Delve into your own and each other's sexuality. Experiment with different touches, different strokes, different textures on the body.

When you read the Kama Sutra (the actual unabridged full kama sutra) there are many chapters on learning: different touches, different strokes, different bites, different strikes (like spankings.etc), different textures to use on the skin (silk, feathers, leather...etc)..

Experimenting with each other and both of our sexualities is the best way to learn new things that you both will enjoy and find exciting and pleasurable.

I highly recommend each and every woman owning &/or reading the unabridged Kama Sutra. There is so much to learn and try. The true unabridged Kama Sutra is far far more than just positions, it teaches so much more than just that.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Yeah. You should be having at least 2 orgasms before he even gets in there! Tell him he must find your G spot.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My fience and I usually always take a shower together. We dont normally get to really physical but the feeling af being so close together and your not hiding anything feels amazing. Even if it just by washing eachothers backs or a nice little shoulder massage, maybe a little kiss or two wont hurt either.
    heaven531

Answer by heaven531 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• get some sexy lingerie and walk in on him when he is watching tv or having alone time, also fruits, syrups anything that looks sexy, maybe experment with his body and yours, watch a porno together it sounds gross but guys get ideas and the competitive side comes out..
    kyiahsmommy

Answer by kyiahsmommy at 11:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2011