I had my iud removed 7 months ago and still have not been able to concieve, Why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It all depends on your body and if you're having sex during ovulation. Some women get pregnant right away some it takes a while. Don't worry it will happen.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• It can take the body 6 months or more to get back to normal after going off any type of birth control.

Have you tried charting cervical mucus, cervical position, and basal body temperature to see if and when you are ovulating?
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 7:21 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• 7 months is not out of the realm of 'normal' for time it takes to concieve.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I have been trying for three months after removal. I had mine in for 4 years with no periods. I got my period right way but its never more then two days. Im sick with worry that the thing made me infertile :( I wish I never got the stupid thing in the first place.

MommyTanisha

Answer by MommyTanisha at 12:24 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• thrs hope and god...pray sista!!! ill pray for u to
    deyrita09

Answer by deyrita09 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 3, 2011