Okay, I'm done, I am throwing in the towel on Billy the Exterminator

Spiders... Nope.. can't do it. I am thoroughly grossed out. Do you watch this show? Can you do spiders? Ugh...

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 7:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Entertainment

• lol i do watch this show and love it...spiders dont bother me....happy new year
    honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 7:21 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I don't watch it. I HATE spiders, **shudder**.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 7:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I can handle it because its on the tv. Now if it was in front on me I would be screaming my head off.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 7:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I do watch it, but can't do spiders. i was finally getting over(mostly) my fear in high school. And then my mom got bit by a Brown Recluse and that set me back lol. The fact that in the morning she was unable to walk because of the venom, yuck.(she was bitten during the night)
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 7:25 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I'm the spider squisher at our house. I couldnt get near the stinging bugs w/out a suit of armor tho! Dont know how he does that!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:30 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I can't watch it because of the ((shudder)) snakes. Gross. I can't even look at them.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 7:38 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I've tried to watch it. The day he walked in that places that was swarming with cockroaches was it..I'm done. Can't do raoches..grossest thing on the planet.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:39 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I don't watch it, but not because I have anything against spiders...I have something against reality shows in general, lol.
    My husband likes Billy though.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:31 PM on Jan. 2, 2011