I HAVE THIS BAD SORE THROAT AND ITS BEEN GOING ON FOR THREE DAY?

OKAY SO I THINK ITS A SORE THROAT BUT IM NOT TO SURE IT HURTS WHEN I SWALLOW I CAN BEARLY EAT NOR DRINK?? ITS BEEN GOING ON SINCE SUNDAY AND I HAVE BEEN TAKING SOME MEDINCE I TAKE TYLENOL FOR THE PAIN AND THE SORE THROAT SPRAY?? I WAS WONDERING COULD THIS BE YOUR TONSILS.. DOES ANYBODY EXPERIENCE THIS BEFORE IF SO WHAT SHOULD I DO TO RELIEVE THE PAIN AND MAKE IT BETTER I HAVE ALSO DRINK SOME HOT TEA WITH LEMON...

luvmycruzboyz

Asked by luvmycruzboyz at 9:18 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Health

• Just go to the Dr. It could be Strep of even Mono. When I had Mono I couldnt even swollow anything! It was horrible. Just get checked out because it could be ANYTHING
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:20 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• For some reason Advil is the only med I can take that will ease the pain of a sore throat. Try it! :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:22 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Go to the doctor! You may have an infection of some kind. or it could be allergies. It could also be reflux. The doctor will tell you for sure.
    You can see your tonsils if you shine a flashlight into your mouth- you'll be able to see if they are unusually swollen.

Answer by Bmat at 10:04 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I HAD THAT ONCE OR MAYBE TWICE AND FOR THE TIMES THAT I HAVE EXPERIENCE THAT SYTHOMS THAT YOUR GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW THE DR TOLD ME I HAD STREP THROAT THEY GAVE ME A SHOT AND THE NEXT DAY IT WAS ALL GONE
    luvmycruzboyz

Comment by luvmycruzboyz (original poster) at 10:35 AM on Jul. 3, 2010