36 weeks, and crampy

I feel like I'm starting my period, back pain, and no energy. What is this all about? I really haven't felt to bad until just the last few days, but tonight I feel really yucky! I know I'm towards the end, but I feel strange...

b_stotka

Asked by b_stotka at 7:33 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I felt sooooo much like I was starting my period when I went into labor with my son at 37 weeks!

I also slept for like 12 hours strait! When I woke up, I stood up and my water was leaking a lot!!!

So get prepared, you could be very very close! I am 34 weeks...almost 35....I thought I was in labor Wed....I was not...thankfully...wanting to go at least another week or two....at least!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Could be back labor or practice contractions. It's pretty normal, or was when I was pregnant, but if it doesn't get any better you may want to call your OB just in case.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:43 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Up your water intake and try to take it easy. If it doesnt let up or gets worse give your OB a call...they may want you to come in to see what is going on.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• you better start going over plans sounds like early labor
    Dreamflowerann

Answer by Dreamflowerann at 7:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• good luck
    MyOpionCounts

Answer by MyOpionCounts at 8:10 PM on Jan. 2, 2011