Has anyone every tried this...?

I was watching the doctor's last week and saw this on the show Thursday, it's a skin resurfing procedure. I thought it looked like it worked pretty well. Just wondering if anyone has ever had this done, and if it worked?
here's the link

http://www.hydrafacial.com/?gclid=CMa8yMeo7ZYCFQKJxgodJweUsg

shoegal

Asked by shoegal at 9:22 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• So when I was 12 I had a chicken pox scar on my forehead that you could literally fit like a sprinkle you would put on icecream or cupcakes in it . . . so my nuerotic grandma said it would ruin my chances of getting a job someday so she took me to get micro.dermabrasian (spelling no idea) it was a bit pricey and I have to go in every week for 3 months but now my scar is barely visible I def. had amazing skin as a 12 year old . . if you have the money its def. worth it !
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 12:54 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Just to let you know that your link does not work. No I have never had anything like this done.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 2:47 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• The link worked for me. I've never heard of that before, but now I want to do it!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:52 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Hi, this looks similar to microderm abrasion which is awesome. I am a beauty consultant and sell a product that delivers results like this. Please PM me and I can give you more info.
    Beautyexpert

Answer by Beautyexpert at 10:14 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• There are many new skin resurfacing tools and techniques available that were not available a few years ago.As with any procedure regarding skin resurfacing such as microdermabrasion,skin peels,etc.. It is wise to consider the least invasive procedure to protect your skin from any damage .
    mam1224

Answer by mam1224 at 12:20 AM on Nov. 12, 2008