how far along were u when everything started to swell + u to waddle

im 23 weeks to be exact and everything is starting to swell! my poor fingers i cant take off my wedding rings to let my fingers air, and im starting to waddle! o boy! cant wait to hear DH's smart remarks! how far were you ladies when everything swelled or u waddled

savanah520

Asked by savanah520 at 7:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• with my third baby (my only girl) i never swelled or waddled or anything the whole pregnancy (and i was due in mid sept. so i was really far along in the summer). with my first i blew up like a tick around 27 weeks and i found out it was because i had pre-eclampsia, so i wasn't waddling anywhere (bedrest lol), but i looked like i was going to explode. with my second i got pretty big around 21 weeks and was waddling shortly thereafter lol. gee i do not miss being pregnant!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• With my first two I was pregnant in the hottest part of summer and I was swollen a lot from very early on....I tried hard not to waddle...hahahaha

With this one...I am 34 almost 35 weeks and I am just now starting to notice a tiny bit of puffy-ness....nothing bad at all....and I still am refusing to waddle....lol

I told my friend if I was waddling to tell me and I would stop...hahahaha
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:52 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• baby #1 was born 10/30 in Minnesota and it had already been either snowy or at least icy for like a month..... I looked like a big fat penguin waddling along, trying sooooo hard not to slip and fall on my bab
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I never swelled with any of mine. I would waddle around 36 wks. I would go see your doctor and ask about the swelling. If it's so bad that you can't take off your wedding rings then there might be something wrong.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 7:56 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• all started early
    MyOpionCounts

Answer by MyOpionCounts at 8:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• well i called the dr. and told him that everything is starting to swell! and he said that it was normal since i just started to! but if its still swelling then for me to come in
    savanah520

Comment by savanah520 (original poster) at 8:21 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• well i never had ANY swelling with either my boys, i even had a doctor tell me once i had the best pregnant ankles she'd ever seen LOL....well this time i am only 17 wks and my ankles have already started a lil.....i am having a girl and idk if that is why the sudden difference or what but it SUCKS! i can imagine it'll only get worse from here out......hope not
    kness7

Answer by kness7 at 11:37 PM on Jan. 2, 2011